Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quick update

Okay so I went in for my 38 week appointment today. Three and a half hours later, here are the results. My blood pressure was high so they were worried about pre-eclampsia. Went and did more tests and they said everything looks fine today. Will go back in on Monday for another non-stress test and then they are going to induce me next Wednesday if I haven't gone by myself before then. Ultrasound results were, "everything looks good!"

For those that may care: dilated to a 3; 50% effaced; stripped membranes today.

For those of you that may or may not care: MY DANG PLATELETS ARE TOO LOW FOR AN EPIDURAL NOW!! SEE I TOLD YOU I SHOULD'VE HAD HIM AT 36 1/2 WEEKS!

Still no name for sure....Zaylee said today, "can we PLEASE name him Jack?" =)

4 comments:

Saddie said...

She did say please... :)

Brooke said...

I agree with Zaylee.. I love the name Jack.
Getting close Nicole- you will have another baby before you know it but good luck with that no epideral thing. I will be asking for drugs right away.

Robins Park said...

I am so sorry, hope you aren't in labor as long as i was.

Mubeen said...

Oh you've had your baby boy by now! Congrats and can't wait to see pics!!