Monday, June 2, 2008

Quick Update


SHE'S SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Yes, it's a miracle. Nearly a year after she was born she is finally learning that sleep is a good thing and so she is sleeping through the entire night. I didn't want to jinx myself so I waited for a week to post this to see if it was the real thing and it is!!! (Well at least for the most part....2 of the nights she woke up just one time each night but she put herself back to sleep one of those times so they still count.) She goes to bed about 8:30 and sleeps until about 7. It's FANTASTIC! I forgot how much I LOVE sleep!! =)


The picture is just for fun. Alex and Zaylee were out playing with the peonies and he got this cute picture of her.

7 comments:

Emily said...

HURRAY for sleeping through the night! Congratulations!

Ian and Lara said...

Yeah! I am glad you found me! It's great to keep in touch this way! See I didn't even know you had a little girl! She is so cute and I can totally see you in her. Keep in touch! Lara

McQuivey said...

Nicole, glad you found me too! Your baby is adorable. She and my baby are actually quite close in age, mine was born Aug.9. Way fun, this will be great to keep in touch.

McRae Clan said...

That is AWESOME news Nicole. Nothing like your little one sleeping through the night for the very first time! Brinlee finally did that for me at about 14 months. I couldn't believe it was possible...then there's Brayden...he starting sleeping through the night at 3 months! And he still sleeps like 14 hours a night!!! He LOVES his sleep. Way to go Zaylee!

Heather said...

What a cutie. Congrats on the new found sleep. I never forget my love of sleep just have to overlook it most of the time. It really doesn't get a whole lot better as they get older unfortunaly. There always seems to be some reason that one or more has to get up during the night. :)

Unknown said...

Zaylee is getting so big! I haven't seen you since Heathers wedding so this is fun to catch up. I lucked out with the twins, they started sleeping through the night at 2 months. But Juel on the other hand was about 16 months. Enjoy your sleep when you can!

Melinda said...

Nicole, she is soo cute! Congratulations on the reunion of you and your sleep! I am sure you missed each other. I know I sure missed mine when I didn't get it.
Care if I add ya to my blog?