Sunday, March 23, 2008

9 Months old and Easter weekend






It was a busy week! We went down to LaVerkin and spent the week with family and had a blast. We had an afternoon playing at the park, Alex's brother went through the temple, and we were able to have an easter egg hunt with the family. Unfortunately, Zaylee got sick so we didn't end up doing nearly the amount of pictures that I was planning on but I did get a few. It was a huge bummer that she ended up getting sick but she seems to be feeling better now so at least we are grateful for that!


Also, she had her 9 month visit on St. Patty's day so I wanted to update you with her stats. She is 17.2 lbs (22%tile), 26.8 in (25%) and I think the nurse measured her head wrong but if not, her head circ. is 16.5 in (5%). The doctor said she looks like she is doing really good! She still doesn't have any teeth and he said it looks like she has a couple more months before they will poke through...but still, I'm okay with that! =) I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do!


No comments: