Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toes


Okay, I know I just did a post but I was going through my pictures of her and thought this one was really cute so I should put it on for all to see. She has been attacking her toes now for a couple of weeks now--and when I say attacking, I mean it! =) She LOVES her toes. Everytime we change her diaper now it's a challenge to get her to let go of them long enough to get the diaper off and on. Oftentimes when she is being fussy all I have to do is lay her down and make it so her toes are accessible and she just has a blast with them! It's fun to watch her and hear her talk to them while she's playing....it's like she's got a new best friend. =)

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is SO funny! How cute! We have to get you a web cam so we can hear her talking to her toes!
Give her lots of extra hugs and kisses from all of us!