Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

Those are the infamous words of Alex last night as I cut his hair. Here, let me give you a preview (Alex's family...this may look familiar):




Yep, you guessed it! I skunked him! So usually he uses his clippers and does his own and then I go over it one more time to make sure he got it all and then trim his sideburns and neckline. Well, last night I just figured that the guard was on and started at the back of his neck and went straight up to his crown. I didn't even realize that I had done it until he was freaking out. So, he took the 1/8 inch guard and tried to fix it but this is the end result:

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh dear, sounds like something I'd do.

Steph said...

Don't feel too bad! It IS something I've DONE!! Luckily it grows out quick and within a week or two it will just be a funny memory!! :)

Tracey said...

Ha! I did that once to one of my boyfriends. He was bald for a little while.

The Heaton's said...

I guess he will be wearing a hat for a few weeks;) That will be one of those memories you will remember forever!

thisnamesawsome said...

Haha. He is going to be harassed by us this weekend.

rayndrop said...

Gene and I are dying of laughter as I write this!! I remember the first time. It was funny back then too!

markrystal said...

That same thing happened to Mark, except he did it to himself!!!Lol Love the new look Alex!