Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday Cookies

Happy Birthday Alex!! Alex's birthday was actually yesterday but we were having too much fun to take the time to blog about it. We really didn't do much but just had a great day as a family. Alex got Fable II for his birthday last week so he said I couldn't spend more than a couple of dollars for a present for him on his actual birthday. So he ended up with Chocodiles and Oreos. The funny thing is I think that he was about as excited for those as he was for the game! We did end up getting him Seafarers of Catan as well, but that's just cause I like to spoil him and we got it for a good deal. =) So the day was spent playing Catan and then we all went out to the Chinese Gourmet for dinner. It was a fun day! We love having Daddy around all day!!!

As you can see, Zaylee is just like her daddy when it comes to cookies. As soon as we sang Happy Birthday and gave him the cookies she was begging for a try. We left the room for a minute and came back to find her with two cookies smashed together and the face of a cookie monster! So although Alex wouldn't let me take pictures of him, I did get Zaylee enjoying his presents.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Yummy, yummy! Sounds like you had a great day! I'm planning on running up to Enterprise to see dad tomorrow. It is raining pretty good right now though so I'll have to see what the weather is like. Glad Alex had a good Birthday!

rayndrop said...

i love cookies too! yay! i even have a cookie monster shirt. i found one for little girls Zoe's size at target. oh yeah, and chocodiles are great too. looks like the cookie party was fun!

Saddie said...

can't say as i've ever had a chocodile. poor me! hee hee! i'm glad you all had good birthday fun, even if kasey skipped out on baby sitting
:o) now i just have to wonder what will become of the boys when they combine alex's game with levi's YIKES! that game could take ALL DAY! anywho, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

the Tonioli's said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Those cookies look like they were a hit!! YUM YUM

The Heaton's said...

Hi Nicole! I don't know if you remember me but I am (Alex's cousin)Adam's wife Analice. I found your blog through Rayn's. I hope you don't mind me stopping in from time to time to get updates on your beautiful family? Zaylee is adorable. I love her eyes! We are still planning on having a Northern Heaton Party here soon! A. had surgery so we are trying to recoup from that! We will have to see what weekend will work for everyone! Tell Alex Happy belated Birthday for us!

Alex said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I am glad you all had a good time! Zaylee's face looks like Zeke's face after he eats oreo's. Boy does he love them! So cute!

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Happy late birthday Alex! Sorry, we really haven't been in the loop lately. We hope all is well with you guys!