Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WAHOO!!

Well, Alex has made it through Fall, Spring, and now Summer semesters for his first year of Graduate school. (Summer actually counted as the beginning of his 2nd year but still...) And guess what! Yep, you guessed it, he made it through with flying colors. Today he got his last grade for this semester and *drum roll please* STRAIGHT A'S!! I know, I am the proud wife, but hey someone has to do it! I have to brag for him because I know that he would never do it on his own. =) He works so hard and I am so proud of him. I know I don't make it easy for him all the time because I love to have him home playing with me and Zaylee but still he manages to pull it off somehow. So, great job babe-Ruski!! I Love you!!! =)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Alex. Nicole I'm sure as much are you like to have him home he loves having you there to take care of things so he can get school and work done and pull out awesome grades. You guys make a great pair.

Steph said...

Yahoo!! Alex you rock. You are such a smartie pants and such a great hubby and dad all at once! You have such a great family and we are SO glad to have you as part of ours (even though you don't like us ;) Keep up the excellent work and come visit as often as possible! Love you all lots!

Anonymous said...

Great job!! With you guys as parents, Zaylee is going to be a genius! :)

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Alex your awesome! Keep up the good work!!!

Amy said...

good job and congrats to BOTH of you:)